Friday 17 October 2008

Smile! - Click - Photographers

This is one aspect of a wedding that we always want to get right. We want the best photographers but we want them at the cheapest rates hmmm. Sometimes they say good things come expensive.

Anyways! in recent times I have been searching the internet to see if I could find wedding photographers, it has not been easy as many of them dont have online presence.  

However some do. and whoa the pictures are lovely. I wish I could put them on here but I can't so I will only put a link to their websites so you can go take a look for yourself. Some of them do other things apart from weddings by the way.

Prices!

Now some of them are pretty expensive going as high as 250k but you can get some for much lesser - 70k. I would give you the ones I have found and see if I can get you an idea of what range their prices are. Its up to you to negiotiate with them for a better deal. Enjoy as we profile some photographers in the next couple of posts.

No comments: